Frequently Asked Questions
I’m with a bookstore and need to place a large order, what is the best method to contact H&H Publishing?
If you are with a bookstore and wish to place an order, please send a copy of your purchase order via email or FAX it to us at (206)457-8607. In addition, if you wish to use a UPS or FedEx account for shipping costs, please include that information along with your purchase order.
Does H&H Publishing accept purchase orders as a valid form of payment?
No – you may submit a purchase order to begin the ordering process; however, all orders require PREPAYMENT via check or credit card. Orders will not be shipped until payment has been received.
What is your return policy?
- Return Authorization is required for any return and must be received within 90 days of sale.
- A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all returns.
- Returns received without the proper return authorization approval will be refused.
- We are no longer accepting returns on the following title(s):
- So You Want To Be An Interpreter? 4th edition by Jan Humphrey & Bob Alcorn
I’m an instructor at a college/university, do you provide desk copies?
Yes, desk copies may be provided upon request & approval. Please email or FAX (206-457-8607) your request on your institution’s letterhead to place your request. Be sure to provide your mailing address, phone number & email address so that your request can be processed in a timely manner.
TROUBLESHOOTING: Having issues getting the So You Want To Be An Interpreter? 4th edition CD Study Guide to play?
The DVD Study Guide is intended to be used on your computer and not in your home DVD player.
Please ensure that you have the most current version of Apple QuickTime installed and selected as the default player for those files. You can install the most recent version of Apple’s Quick Time here.